Boasting a 32.5" high and 70-degree attack angle, the Meyer Diamond Edge plow is the tallest and most aggressive bottom-trip contractor-grade plow on the market The bottom-trip design keeps the load and absorbs and dissipates the shock when an obstruction is encountered saving wear and tear on the driver, truck and plow. Massive adjustable springs require no special tools allowing them to easily be adjusted in the filed.
- Performance: With the tallest and most aggressive moldboard, the Meyer Diamond Edge moves more snow than competitive contractor plows. The bottom-trip feature keeps the moldboard upright and performing, while the lower portion gives way when obstacles are struck, so you can keep plowing without losing the entire load.
- Reliability: n the snow plowing business, downtime is not an option. That's why the Diamond Edge is built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable.
- Ease of Use: Meyer is pleased to offer two operating systems: The all-new Standard Operating System and the EZ-Mount Plus system. The Standard Operating System* has been designed to provide industry-leading ground clearance and is equipped with an adjustable drop speed and Nite Saber III dual-halogen lights.
- Type: Bottom-Trip
- Vehicle: 3/4-ton trucks and larger
- Construction: Steel 7'6" – 9'