When value and performance matter, look no further than the steel body MPL-NGS by Jerr-Dan. Our Negative Tilt Feature on the wheel lift is perfect for repossessing vehicles in parking ramps, and its 4-1/2″ high hydraulic crossbar, with 4,000 lb. capacity, assures clearance for even the lowest profile vehicles. Jerr-Dan’s patented Underlift Level Stop Assist System gets you set up quickly so you can get in and get out fast, while our patented LOCKLINK® mechanism locks wheel-retaining arms in the full tire engaged position. The body has a clear deck top and offers more space for storage, and the headboard provides great visibility. You’ll find the hydraulic valve on the MPL-NGS is positioned for easier servicing, to get you on to your next job quickly.
- Corrosion-resistant modular aluminum body
- Steel body
- Steel diamond deck
- Low-maintenance No-Lube™ technology
- Steel pylon
- LED DOT lighting
- Remote underlift and winch controls
- Winch includes manual-free spool and tensioner
- Adjustable underlift Level Stop Assist System®
- Back-up alarm
- Manual / fixed L-arms grid option
- Hydraulic / self-loader (including the patented LOCKLINK® over-center locking mechanism) grid option
- Manual / pivoting L-arms grid option
- Aluminum 24" tunnel toolbox (84" CA required)
- Fifth wheel & gooseneck trailer adapters
- Motorcycle towing adapter (hydraulic grid only)
- Tow sling
- Tow dollies & storage brackets
- Body stone guards
- Rubber wheel chocks
- Fire extinguisher
- Safety triangle kit
- Wireless remote control
- Minimum RBM (Resisting Bending Moment): 460,000 in.-lbs. (230,000 in.-lbs. per frame rail)
- Minimum Usable CA (Cab to Axle centerline): 60"
- Minimum GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating): 11,000 lbs.
- Maximum unloaded frame height: 36"
- Minimum frame length behind the center of rear axle: 36
- Underlift Capacity: 4,000 lbs. fully extended
- Winch Capacity: 8,000 lbs. - 3/8" x 76' wire rope (single worm)