Available in nominal lengths of 7', 8', 9' and 11'. Composed of Military-grade aluminum extrusions and Marine-grade aluminum sheeting, resulting in a body that is 40% lighter than steel, returning payload back to the operator.
- Available in nominal lengths of 7', 8', 9' and 11'.
- Composed of Military-grade aluminum extrusions and Marine-grade aluminum sheeting, resulting in a body that is 40% lighter than steel, returning payload back to the operator
- Aerospace assembly technology — assembled entirely from Grade 5 hardware and structural rivets that are coated specifically not to corrode with aluminum materials
- Under-the-floor gooseneck hitch system with 2-5/16" ball installed (hitch is rated at 30,000 lb. gross trailer weight with 5,000 lb. tongue weight).
- 6"x1.5" Military-grade aluminum extruded planks perform double-duty, providing exceptional styling and strength for the floor, as well as unmatched structural strength as the cross sills
- Side rails are extruded Military-grade aluminum channel with a tapered edge, providing protection to the floor planks and allowing for cargo and product to be loaded and unloaded without damage
- External 3/8" thick Military-grade aluminum rub rails are attached to the sides with hardware for easy replacement in the event of damage
- Reinforced stake pockets are sized to accept 2"x4" lumber as well as Knapheide side options
- Long sills are an 8' formed aluminum structural channel
- Bulkhead and rear skirt include integrated oval B/U and S/T/T LED lights
- A contoured bulkhead with stylized screened window provides maximum visibility and safety
- Safety chain attachment points and 7-way trailer plug are included in gooseneck box and at the receiver hitch
- Integrated under body tie downs provide a reinforced location for attaching cargo tie down straps
- All marker, clearance and I.D. lights are LED
- Integrated driver's side fuel fill (location depends on bed length and tank location)
- Class V, 2.5" receiver hitch for 60" and 84" CA bodies
- 6" tall aluminum stake racks
- Aluminum underbody and above body toolboxes for both driver and passenger sides