The Railift Series is ideal for bulk delivery and wheeled cargo with a combination of dock and street delivery. Railift lift gates provide a level ride through-out the lift for maximum load stability. The ultimate goal of the groundbreaking new DMD design is to offer a high performing medium-dudty Raillift combined with low maintenance needs. The DMD features two direct acting cylinders versus competing concepts with one horizontal cylinder and cables and/or pulleys. Consequently, the DMD has fewer moving parts resulting in less ongoing maintenance. Maxon took the RC model a step further by offering the RCT, which expanded the capabilities to include a platform that stores below bed level and in dock- ready position.
- The RCT adds flexibility and convenience with a platform that stores below bed height in a dock-ready position. Offering capacity to 4,000 lbs, the RCT is ideal for frequent dock loading and can be installed on trucks and trailers.
- Speeds Dock Loading. The RCT's platform stores below bed height in a dock-ready position, so no additional maneuvering is needed before dock loading can begin. Combined with fully automatic operation with no manual folding or unfolding, the RCT speeds loading and deliveries.
- Ideal for Bulk Delivery, Wheeled Cargo. All of Maxon's rail-style gates provide level ride and dock loading capability for the most demanding distribution requirements. Ideal for bulk delivery and wheeled cargo, The RCT is designed to provide years of reliable service. It's no wonder that the RCT is a perennial favorite since the 1970s.
- Platform stores below bed level in dock ready position
- Fully automatic operation—no manual folding or unfolding
- Automatic locking mechanism
- Level ride platform
- Ideal for pallet jack or cart operations
- Integrated taillights