Maxon's conventional liftgate offerings provide exceptional reliability and offer a wide range of platform sizes for many different uses. Maxon’s GPC is the first North American designed and manufactured cantilever liftgate. For applications that require the extreme flexibility, or large platform of a cantilever lift, the GPC offers superior performance, coupled with Maxon’s capable service. Now, choosing a cantilever-style gate doesn’t mean long waits for parts, or wondering who will support the gate in the future.
- Maxon's GPC-series liftgates are the first North American-designed and manufactured cantilever-style gates. They provide high lifting capacity (to 4,400 lbs) with large platforms and exceptional stability for both trucks and trailers.
- Stable and Secure. All of Maxon's conventional liftgates offer exceptional stability and security, thanks to their ability to level the load on virtually any surface or terrain. Coupled with the convenience of potentially using the platform as the actual vehicle rear door and reliability that's been proven internationally, they're ideal for general freight handling where dock loading isn't frequently required.
- Designed, Built, and Serviced in North America. Maxon's conventional cantilever-style liftgates are designed, built, and supported in North America, which means that after sales service, and parts are readily available when you need them. There's no waiting for parts to come in from overseas, or wondering who will support the gate in the future.
- North American design, manufacturing and service for seamless support
- Exceptional platform size and stability
- Lightweight aluminum platform comoes standard
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance