DC Powered Crane with Maximum Capacity 2,700 Lbs. at 3 Ft. Load radius
- Maximum Capacity 2,700 Lbs. at 3 Ft. Load radius
- Planetary Gear Winch with 2.7 HP Permanent Magnet Motor
- On / Off 12 Volt Electric Remote Pendant Control 18 Ft. with E-Stop & audible signal function
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable 1/4" x 62 Ft. (7,000 Lbs. Breaking Strength)
- Travel Block w/ swivel hook for easy two part line hook up
- Counter balance valve (holding valve on cylinder)
- Power Rotation - Unlimited Boom Elevation - Full Power (-5 Deg. To 75 Deg.)
- Boom Extension - Manual 6 Ft. - 14 Ft. in two sections
- Wired Remote Control
- Overload Protection System
- Anti-Two Block System
- Meets requirements of 29 CFR 1910.180, ANSI B30.5, SAE J1063
- Mounting plate is 15" square with a 12" square bolt pattern.
- Included: Battery Power Cable #1 x 30 Ft. with Quick Disconnect Mecon. Circuit Breaker, 150 Amp. Ground Cable 1/0 x 3 Ft. for the factory battery to the truck frame. Mounting Bolts Grade 8: 0.50" x 2.50" (Four). Terminal Lugs #1 GA 0.25 Dia. (2). Terminal Lugs #1 GA 0.37 Dia. (2). Master Disconnect Switch and Bracket. Bubble Level . Crane-Truck Stability Plate . Recommended Installation Instructions. Owners Manual
- Requirements: Consistent 12 Volt DC power source with sufficient amperage while crane is running under load. For optimum performance, a dedicated battery, Group 31 or larger, deep cycle, near the crane is advised. Installer responsible for meeting OSHA stability requirements of 29 CFR -1910.180 (c)(1)
- Recommended: 12K Outriggers for meeting vehicle stability requirements. Minimum Recommended Vehicle GVWR 10,000 lbs..
Write the First Review!