Designed for residential contractors, Lot Pro LD is a rugged and easy-to-use steel or poly snow plow ideal for tight residential areas or long driveways.
- Performance: The Lot Pro LD is strong in the right places. It's designed for ½-ton pickup trucks but is made with the same heavy-duty rams and hydraulic system as our full-sized snow plows and are assembled using Meyer's reliable over-time construction process.
- Realiability: In the snow plowing business, downtime is not an option. That's why the Meyer Lot Pro LD is built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable.
- Ease of Use: When it's cold, wet and dark out, struggling with a stubborn snow plow is the last thing you want to do. That's why the Lot Pros EZ-Mount Plus mounting system conveniently attaches or detaches in well under a minute, and leaves the vehicle with an off-the-assembly-line appearance when not attached. Unlike competitors that have up to three plugs, the EZ-Mount Plus system comes with just one patented plug to connect/disconnect.
- Fleet Management: EZ-Mount Plus mounting systems are fleet-friendly because the Lot Pro LD and Super-V LD moldboards and controllers are interchangeable.
- Type: Full-Trip
- Vehicle: ½-ton pickups with snow plow prep packages
- Construction: Steel & Poly
When you build the best snow and ice control equipment, it's easy to back them with the best warranty in America. That's why Meyer snow plows have the longest warranty in the industry, up to 5-years of complete coverage with an online registration.