Jerr-Dan’s MPL-NG series offers smart design and unrelenting performance thanks to its modular aluminum body and our patented Underlift Level Stop Assist System, which prevents wasting precious set-up time. Jerr-Dan’s patented LOCKLINK® mechanism locks wheel-retaining arms in the full tire engaged position. The Negative Tilt Feature on the wheel lift is perfect for vehicles in parking ramps and the 4-1/2″ high hydraulic crossbar, with 4,000 lb. capacity, assures clearance for even the lowest profile vehicles. The body has a clear deck top and offers more space for storage, while the headboard provides great visibility. The hydraulic valve on the MPL-NG is positioned for easier servicing to get you on the road and back in business faster.
- Corrosion-resistant modular aluminum body
- Polished aluminum rails and diamond deck
- Low-maintenance No-Lube™ technology
- Enclosed aluminum pylon
- LED DOT lighting
- Illuminated driver and passenger-side toolboxes
- Winch includes manual-free spool and tensioner
- Adjustable underlift Level Stop Assist System®
- Back-up alarm
- Manual / fixed L-arms grid option
- Hydraulic self-loader (including the patented LOCKLINK® over-center locking mechanism) grid option
- Manual / pivoting L-arms grid option
- 24" tunnel toolbox (84" CA required)
- Fifth wheel & gooseneck trailer adapters
- Motorcycle towing adapter (hydraulic grid only)
- Remote underlift and winch controls
- Tow sling
- Tow dollies & storage brackets
- Ready stone guards
- Rubber wheel chocks
- Fire extinguisher
- Safety triangle kit
- Minimum RBM (Resisting Bending Moment): 460,000 in.-lbs. (230,000 in.-lbs. per frame rail)
- Minimum Usable CA (Cab to Axle Centerline): 60"
- Minimum Usable GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating): 11,000 lbs.
- Maximum unloaded frame height: 36"
- Minimum frame length behind the center of rear axle: 36"
- Underlift Capacity: 4,000 lbs. fully extended
- Winch Capacity: 8,000 lbs. - 3/8" x 75' wire rope (single worm)