Maxon's Light Duty Series liftgates are built with high performance and low maintenance in mind. Our Me2's feature an oversized, fully enclosed pump and motor assembly that helps ensure increased life and less downtime, while maintenance-free, grease-free bearings reduce the need for service. Our GPC's feature the lightest liftgates in this class with the fewest amounts of parts due to the patented X1 Technology. With a simple bolt-on installation and availability as a solid or split platform, these cargo van options were designed for high performance.
- The Me2 C2 is ideal for today's stakebed and van body vehicles. Lifting up to 1600 lbs, Me2 is a cost-effective option with heavy-duty features that delivers reliable performance.
- High Performance, Low Maintenance. All of Maxon's Me2 C2 liftgates are built with high performance and low maintenance in mind. An oversized, fully enclosed pump and motor assembly helps ensure increased life and less potential for downtime, while maintenance-free, grease-free bearings reduce the need for service. A timed toggle control prevents unauthorized use, automatically deactivating 90 seconds after operation.
- Direct Lift, Level Ride. Me2 C2 lifts provide direct lift with level ride, with ramp options that increase loadable platform depth, as well as the option for steel or aluminum platforms.
- Dual hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Maintenance-free components
- Protected / recessed main control with time-out features
- Steel or aluminum platforms
- Fully-enclosed hydraulic system