The key to success for the Tuk-A-Way product line is that the platform is neatly out of the way when not needed and/or in the case of dock loading. The Tuk-A-Way product line has evolved from a simple design to one that includes everything from the MTB bolt-on application to the level ride GPTLR with a large aluminum platform. The product line includes economical, low bed height applications such as the 72-150 with hitch or ramp-ready versions. All of our Tuk-A-Ways are low maintenance. The heavy-duty extension plates are made from 1/4” thick diamond plate and have sturdy tubing and channel to help prevent loading damage. The models also feature a weather sealed pump box that protects against the elements.
- Level ride from the truck all the way to the ground is what Maxon's GPTLR delivers—while handling up to 5,500 lbs of cargo. With a variety of platform and ramp options, it's ideal for handling top heavy carts and palletized loads.
- Practical and Functional. All Maxon Tuk-A-Way® gates feature platforms that stow out of the way when not needed and therefore accommodate dock loading. With a low-maintenance design featuring heavy-duty structural components and platforms, as well as a weather-sealed pump box to protect against the elements, Tuk-A-Way® gates are designed to provide long-term, reliable service.
- The Original—and the Best. Maxon introduced the first Tuk-A-Way® lift in 1957. Since then, the concept has often been copied, but none have achieved the wide acceptance and success of our original. With 50+ years of innovation behind it, our current Tuk-A-Way® line offers options to fit virtually every need, on virtually every vehicle.
- Rides level from the truck to the ground
- Perfect for top heavy carts and pallets
- Roller design makes unfolding a snap
- Multiple step and dock bumper configurations
- Optional dock-lock receiver